Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
What is it??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What is it??

A few years I started to get cold, so cold I could not get warm.  I get so cold my body shakes inside.  Then I start to get pain in my major organs.  Spleen, liver, kidneys & pain in my heart.  My eyes  burn & I have excessive thirst.  No matter how much water I drink I am still thirsty.  My body  to goes  into systamatic shutdown to the point of hospitalization.  My white blood cell count is 3 times over.  It goes from one extreme to the next cold & them a fever.  When I bring my water intake to 3 liters of water the pain and the cold goes away.  If I miss one day of not drinking 3 litres of water the pain and cold comes back. I have had so many tests & the doctors cannot find out what it is......Please Help!!!!
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
1793142_tn?1315382976
I used to also get so cold, all the way down to my bones, and could not get warm, ever.  It was found out that I have hypothyroidism.  When my thyroid meds are at the correct level then I don't have problems with my body temperature.  I also have multiple autoimmune problems, but I have found that my body temp is okay with thyroid meds and when I start feeling cold again, they check my blood and sure enough I need med adjusting again!  Has anyone checked your thyroid?  Even if it is in the low-normal range you may need to be on medication.  Other than that, it may be a kind of autoimmune problem and steroids may help.  I am also on prednisone for long term, and most of my symptoms get better the more prednisone I take (unfortunately.)  I also drink an extreme amount compared to other people and I don't know which of my problems this is related to, or if it has to do with me being on a zillion different medications!   Anyway, good luck!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank