What is this huge white rash on the back of my neck?
PICTURE OF IT: http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/MissKilahBaby/Snapshot_20121125_1.jpg

For the past 3 weeks this is what has been growing on my neck. First it started as bumps then a huge rash. It is bumpy and white. Also, there are open cuts on it where the wrinkles in my neck are. Something clear is coming out of it. Whatever that is coming out of it is sticky. Please tell me what this could be. Also, would it be safe to put Eczema fast healing creme on it. Also, I am 16 and have a poor diet.
It looks like psoriasis or eczema to me. I'd say... just try the cream.. and try to eat better if you can. Lots of water. Your nails look really nice =) If it doesn't clear up, try a health food store or a pharmacist. They are generally pretty knowledgeable about skin conditions if you aren't able to see an actual doctor.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.