What is wrong with me?
I don't really no how to explain it but my arms, legs, and mostly my back are really sensitive at the moment. They have no rash or anything like that, what could it be?
Also, a few weeks ago (approximately 2 weeks) I was sick, only once and it wasn't too bad.
When I stand up I get a pounding in my head. It only started today.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Unexplained aches and pains on and off could be due to fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Crohn’s disease, H pylori infection, anemia, liver disorders, diabetes, hypothyroidism, Vit B12 or Vit D deficiency and due to calcium or magnesium deficiency. It can also be due to sleep related disorders. In women it can be due to hormonal disturbances related to PCOD/menopause.
Since you have been ill recently, I assume it was a viral fever, then it could be post viral fatigue syndrome. Also there are no magic pills for it. This can be treated patiently with exercise, good diet, work out plans and multivitamins. A diet rich in fruits, vegetables and proteins should be taken along with a multi vitamin supplement. Eat 5-7 small regular meals every day. Drink plenty of water. Do deep breathing exercises. Join a good trainer and start an exercise program that will help you build up stamina. Try doing an activity a day that interests you. Try to remain calm.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!