Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Whats could be going on?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Whats could be going on?

A few years ago I suddenly got very ill.  Every night I would wake up vomiting at 3:00am and then felt better till about 3:00pm the next day when I would suddenly feel bad again.  This went on for a year and then went away.  I have been sick off and on since then.  Other symptoms would be extremely tired (fatigued) and then to the other end- I can't stop moving.  Now my biggest symptoms are very sore joints and muscles for no apparent reason. My hips, ribs, legs, and ankles acke.  I also have developed swollen legs and ankles.  I recently had a test for cortisol levels with an endocrinologist and my results came back with very low levels of cortisol and dhea.  Then I had a ACTH stimulation test that came back normal as well as a MRI brain with contrast that came back normal. I might be able to deal with the back and forth hyper to so sleepy I fall asleep at stop lights, but I can't deal with the so sore I can hardly move and nausea.  Could this still be addisons?  Or does this sound like something else?   I have also had a Lupus test- negative, hip xrays that were fine, but all my blood work shows high sed rates.  Also about 1 year ago, urine changed from clear to dark dark yellow.  I drink more now than I ever have by far and I am thirsty alot more. Often when I sleep at night it will clear up, but as soon as I am up for more than 15 min. it is dark again.   diabetes tests are normal.