What's happen to me?
I had unprotected sex (oral and normal) with unknown HIV status man without ejaculation.I was the end of my menstruation period.

2-3 weekas later I had muscle pain, night sweat, diarrhoea; sore throat,and migraine. But these símpthomps appeared.

Later I had white tounge; and body ache, and face ache.It was terribble. I got antibiotics but it didn't hel me.

I have aphtas in my mouth which don't appear for 4-5 months.

I took HIV test at 6 weeks, 12 weeks, 19 weeks(HIV VIDAS DUO) and 25 weeks ( 4th generation ELISA) and all tests were NEGATIVE:

I had syphilis test which was NEGATIVE. I went to the STD's clinic, and everything was all right.

I don't understand everything. Before my unprotected sex, I was healthy.I was all kinds of doctor, I have no bump, tumor.All kind of virological test were negative: CMV, EBV and so on.

My lab test refer to that I have anemia, and every signs show that I have HIV infection.But I don't understand that the test why shouw up the antibodies.I very afraid of that the test can detect thw group of HIV N.

What should I do ?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If so many HIV tests are negative, then you probably do not have HIV. You could be having diabetes with your symptoms. The white coat could be thrush. Again this is common in diabetes. Check with your doctors regarding this possibility.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Thanks you very much for your help. The stress of HIV kill of me...

I have some questions:

1.my HIV test is conclusive?

2.Should I take retest?

3.ELISA HIV teest pick up HIV group N and O?

pleaseeeeeee heeeelp me!