Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Wheezing when inhaling. HELP?

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Wheezing when inhaling. HELP?

HI, i am 17 this year, a female. I dont smoke nor drink. I hear this wheezing sound when I inhale for the past 1 and a half hour. Occasionally in the past, i can hear wheezing sounds when i exhale just before I sleep. Doctors suspected I have asthma since i was 3 - 4 years old till now as i cough and pant when I cough (panting gets severe that I am not able to breathe properly). But when I was asked to go for an Asthma testing, I couldn't exhale for that short time period that i was requested to. What should I do? :(
1 Comment
I had asthma most of my life ,i'm 38 now and have copd,and I can honestly say that you sound like you definitely have asthma and that you need medication to control it.
you need to find a breathing specialist who will be able to diagnose and help treat your asthma before it gets worse.dont take asthma lightly ,cause mine worsened so bad i am on full time oxygen.I hope you get the help you need and get better soon