When I eat ... why is this occuring?
I am not trying to be nasty in any way, but hopefully someone can help and tell me what is going on...  Since May of last year something has changed.  When I eat, my body I guess is not breaking my food down correctly.  My food goes right through me, it is not hard it is just like water.  I am  a diabetic but can not afford a doctor.  Please help.

Consider going without gluten (anything with wheat in it) products for at least 2 weeks. There is a condition called "Celiac Disease" that affects approximately 1 in every 250-300 people. It is an intolerance to gluten and you could have diarrhea and/or other symptoms if you have Celiac Disease. The diet is very difficult as wheat is known by many other names (whey, etc.). So what I would recommend to you, is if you choose to try this --- then find Celiac Disease support groups and they will have information on how to eat gluten free. If you notice that you feel better and your symptoms are gone after 2 weeks on this strict diet, then you may have to stick to the diet.

Other things you could try is taking a vitamin B supplement that includes vitamin B 3 and taking folic acid. Also, work on your stress. A deficiency in Vitmain B 3 and/or folic acid can cause diarrhea. Also... see a physician. There are many conditions that can cause your symptoms and getting diagnosed now is better than getting diagnosed later... when you could have other health issues. (if it is something else).
I'm going through something similar, but i'm not diabetic, I think i read that anyway, you should be able to apply for medicaid, i'm sure that is the right one. go to your city hall and ask for information, but most hospitals now have to take patients whether they have insurance or not, your health is very important and you should not mess around with it, some hospitals even have programs for people who need help paying for tests and things like that.  Call some hospitals to find out.

This is something I wouldn't mess around with the same thing is happening to me, though i've already been tested for celiac disease and it was negative.  though i am not diabetic I do have some other health issues like fibromyaliga and chronic fatigue syndrome and possible lupus.

I hope i have been of some, help and please if you need to talk feel free to email me at ***@****....(for Nikki only)...please

Good luck to you

Andrea (andi)