White blood cell excess
My doctor has asked me if I've ever had any odd blood disorders or anything odd. There's this one thing from when I was little and I'm not sure if it's something worth mentioning. WhenI was about 7 or so, I had an overly abundant number of white blood cells in my body. Apparently, there were so many that they were coming out in my urine and every other bodily fluids that they possibly could without causing bodily harm. Now, it wasn't something that my doctor had thought to be too important because she and my parents never mentioned it again. Should I tell my doctor, as it might be something relevant, or could it actually be somthing?

Normal values of WBC’s range from 3,700 to 10,500. A high WBC count may indicate infection,inflammation,cancer or leukemia.

I suggest you discuss this with your doctor soon and get a differential count done to find out which one of the WBC’s(neutrophils, lymphocytes, monocytes, eosinophils, and basophils) is raised as raise in each is associated with a different pathology.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.

i had pain down my left side and burning when i urinated i was treated with antibiotics and they sent a urine sample off. i got a phone call to say the doctor wanted to see me she said there was no bacteria found in my urine but my white cell count was high what does this meaqn can anyone help?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.