Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
White particles and stringy, mucus discharge in urine
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

White particles and stringy, mucus discharge in urine

I have had white particles and a stringy, mucus like discharge in my urine. I have no burning or anything when I urinate. I am wondering if this is normal or something to worry about. There is a foul odor sometimes too.  Thanks...I hope someone can help =D
Related Discussions
4 Comments
Blank
Cystitis/Urethritis shows with mucus in the urine along with the strong odor, usually like ammonia.  Urine is cloudy and smelly.  The white particles may be crystals being expelled by the kidney that are precursers to kidney stones.  A urinalysis and a pH to check for acidity is a good place to start.
Blank
I have stringy mucus and feel need to swallow it very often but sometimes can't and so i cough it up although it's not easy and find myself almost vomitting trying, its horrible and my doctor said it will pass and it happens to some people. I find this hard to believe as I've had this problem about a year. Also I have a whitish cream like discharge in my urine about once a week sometimes more, and thats not the worst. Some how I've contracted moluscum (molluscum) contagiosum and I wonder if all these symptoms are all related some how although my doctors says they're not. I really don't know what to do now it's driving me crazy juggling all these problems and working five days a week, I can't cope and no doctors can tell me whats wrong its worrying me sick and I'm only 21! Please if anyone out there thinks they might have an idea what the problem/s is don't hesitate to email me koner_d***@**** Thanks for your support.
Blank
i have the white stringy things in my urine too. theres no pain and it came back negative as a UTI. I need to pee frequently, and even when I havent drank anything inbetween urination, i'll pee alot. I'm also around 6 weeks after a miscarriage and it started a week or so after that.
Blank
Blank
A related discussion, White things in urine was started.
Blank
A related discussion, blood in urine , white puss in urine was started.
Blank
A related discussion, urine with white particles everyday was started.
Blank
A related discussion, Strange sickeness was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank