Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Whole Body Ache

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Whole Body Ache

I am a 90 year old female and currently experiencing aches in my whole body - arms, legs, back, shoulders, etc.  I have recently purchased a new pillow top mattress, but have been good nights sleep. I do not do any tossing and turning where it is keeping me from getting a good nights sleep.  It's just after I get up in the morning that I am experiencing these aches along with some sweating.  I've had the bed now for about 2 weeks and its just been in the last 2-3 days that I'm experiencing these symptoms.  Could it be the bed or do you think there is something else going on?  Thanks.
It sounds like Fibromyalgia... but since it's a new mattress, it could be the formaldehyde in it that's causing you problems...  New mattresses need airing out before using.  Wish I could tell you how long... but you might want to strip the mattress and sleep somewhere else for at least a week.

Also, you are a little younger than my mom.  Mom takes supplements which help her with her aches and pains.  The most pleasant is Apple Cider which she drinks every day.  She also takes Cod Liver oil, Flaxseed oil, Magnesium, and Milk Thistle.

She can't take a good multiple as they contain some things she's allergic to.  But a good Prenatal which contains Folic acid is best.

Best wishes
HI
Have you had you Vit D checked ? Most everyone's
Vit D level is low. After my levels got corrected, my aches and pains got better. Yes, they call it fibromyalgia.
Another is oral Magnesium supplements -It helps in sleep, relaxation, anxiety, pain and etc. I like Mg Glycinate no side effects of loose stools.. I take it as the bottle says 3 caps a day. or you may adjust it.
and then There is Magnesium Chloride spray, You could use it all over the body and helps with pain and cramps too. I buy the Mg flakes and mix 1 cup of flakes with 1 cup of boiled water- transfer it to a sprayer for use.
Please watch Magnesium deficiency on Youtube, Dr. Carolyn Dean and Mark Sircus are my favorites.. I have both their books.
I love it that you are on line at your age. You sound like in good state except for this aches and pains. Magnesium does address several health issues.
Hope this helps, I wish you well.
Hi I like the supplements your Mom takes, Cod Liver oil, Flaxseed oil, Magnesium, and Milk Thistle. I just watched this on Dr Oz. They said that these vits and supplements increase the body''s immunity and also cleanses the blood. Just add 1/4 to 1/2 avocado a day.  You Mom found the secret of youth .
:D  We love avacados and do eat them regularly.  I found it amusing that you mentioned them. -  My Mom is doing very well for her age - she "runs circles" around me.  She has more energy than I do!