Whole body is sore
I am 16 years old, and my whole body is sore. It feels bruised when I or someone else touches it. I'm not sexually active but I have been having trouble with my heart and my asthma. I was admitted in the hospital after I went non responsive from an asthma attack and then when I got out my heart kept fluttering and it would take my breath away. I am now on a 14 day heart monitor, I have been on it for 2 days. My ribs are what hurts most, but everywhere hurts, my back, shoulders, arms, chest, stomach, not so much my legs, but everything else feels bruised. What could this be?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Well chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia can be the possible diagnosis. Having said this I would still like to rule out other causes. Anemia, GERD, low blood sugar and an underactive thyroid all behave this way. These need to be ruled out first. Poor sleep patterns and sleep disorders are the other possibilities. It could also be due to low Vit b12, low iron, low calcium, sodium and potassium.  A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!