Why Does My Left Arm Hurt??
I am 12 years old and my left arm has been hurting .It's very painful,when i barley rub it against something. It hurts from the neck,all the way down to my finger tips.I also have tiny episodes towards my arm and that  is the most painful thing ever.Right now i have a home made sling because my family thinks i could have torn a ligament.
Please help me with this problem.Please!&&Thanks
Sounds like it could be a pinched nerve.  Important to see a doctor to prevent further damage to the nerver.  Sometimes its that the nerve slips out of place over the bone, but if it continues to rub it could cause tears in the nerve.  Just one possibility.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
This sounds more like pinched nerve. There is a chance that you have compression of the spinal nerves in the cervical spine region. This can happen due to overuse of computers, work involving straining of neck, herniated disc, canal stenosis, bone disease, spondylosis, poor posture etc. A MRI of the cervical spine and nerve conduction studies may be required. Please consult a neurologist. The treatment is to remove the compression. You have to discuss the best treatment option with a neurologist, which can range from medication to physiotherapy to traction, cervical collars or even surgery.
However, since it is your left arm hurting, then despite the fact that you are too young for it, you must get a 12 lead EKG to rule out a heart cause.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

It sounds like something is wrong with your blood flow to me. your left arm is the last to get circulation out of your body, so if you're having poor circulation your arm may hurt. I would definitely go to a doctor for that.