Why do I look pregnant when I'm not?
I am overweight and changed my diet and started exercising. This has been effective as I have been losing about 2 lbs a week. However, as my weight goes down and my body gets smalled, my stomach is getting larger and distended. I use the Mirena IUC and took a pregnancy test about 2 months ago and it was negative, so I am almost positive that I am not pregnant. I currently look like I am about 5 months pregnant. I don't know what is going on here or why this is happening. Can anyone help me??
Thanks for writing to the forum!
This happens with anyone who is losing weight. Abdominal weight is the one most difficult to shed. Along with your weight loss program build in some abdominal exercises that will tone your abdominal muscles and help you shed abdominal fat. You could learn these at any yoga center.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!