Why do i have so many and vivid dreams?
I want to know why i dream so much and so vividly.  I usually fall asleep pretty quick and never wake up during the night.  My dreams are really long and i can have 5 different dreams in one night. They are really detailed dreams  with colors and things i dont always understand, and every emotion i feel in the dream i can actually display it, if im laughin in the dream, you can actually hear me doing it, the same thing if i am craying,and  i can even clap and talk.  The next day i am able to remember everything, detail by detail, even after days.  I start dreaming as soon as i close my eyes.  My mom can believe how i can do that and how can my dreams be so long and complicated and how i can have so many in one night. When people usually dont dream that much, and i do it every single day. After some dreams i wake up tired, and sad depending on the dream, and it can last the entired day, my mom said is because even when i am phisically resting my mind is not.  I have a twin sister and the same things happens to her, sometimes we even have the same dreams and we see each other in the dream.  We are both really healthy and we have a good diet.
Some ppl just dream more than others. It's not a bad thing. It means you have an active imagination. Medications can be real culprits os dream makers and generally bad ones at that.

I too dream very vividly, I always have. Enjoy the good ones!!

My best,
Mollyrae
There is a genetic predisposition to this sort of thing. Vitamin B-12 enhances the experience.

These dreams are often linked to either above or below level glucose norms. I like to call the participants "sugar people".

The experiences are very real and tactile.

Fasting lowers glucose and produces these halucinations.

Enjoy them.
Not everyone can dream because it depends upon many things like how deep you sleep because dream can't be seen with deep sleep. Another thing is that usually those peoples dream are true who are sensitvie and don't harm others.Another thing that i have heard that those who have a balance of sugar and salt tn their diet can see true dreams.
Good Luck