Why do sweat profusely?
I would like to know why I sweat profusely, whether I am exercising or not.  Along with the sweating I get the sensation that my skin is crawling with goosebumps running all over my body.  I am hot at the same time that I am chilly. I, also, get waves of getting itchy from the face to my legs.  I tried to research this on my own on the internet but failed to find an answer.  Also, you should know my psychiatrist wants me to go cold turkey for Seroquel and Parnate.  I was taking 80 mg Parnate and 300 mg Seroquel everyday.  What do you think?  I hope you can help me.
Thank You,
Angela

Increased sweating is a side effect of the drug seroquel.Pls consult your doctor and stop taking the drug.If the symptoms still persists then causes of secondary hyperhidrosis have to be ruled out.It may be part of an underlying condition like Hyperthyroidism or similar endocrine diseases and dermatological conditions like eczema, psoriasis.These need evaluation then.

I hope that helps.Kind regards.