Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Why is it i feel there are bugs crawling on me

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Why is it that i feel bugs crawling on me when im in bed or just sitting down. I am 15 years old and i feel this all the time. When ever i am sitting down for a long time i feel like there is a bug on me crawling sometimes on  my leg or my arms.Shoot i feel some rite now. I just want to know if it is a disease or not and what i need to do to get  it fix because it get annoy when you are feel bugs all the  time crawl on you when its not.
google morgellons
It could be caused by food allergies.  Or perhaps fleas.  
@ rrobby37 he is on to something there.Do that one!
Avatar n tn
For me, it was a side effect of a medication. i stopped it, and now i am fine.
A related discussion, crawling sensation was started.
It could be a blood disorder called Polycythemia Rubra.  See a blood doctor or an Oncologist - they know about such things.