Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Why is it my head hurts almost everyday but hardly ever in the same way...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Why is it my head hurts almost everyday but hardly ever in the same way???

Why does my head always seem to hurt but in different ways. Some days ot feels like the front of my head is being compressed some days it feels like the sides of my head are being compressed and somtimes the same with the back. But I also get sharp shooting pains in my head alot. But their never in the same place. Usualy though at the sides I think. And last night it felt like there was somthing jabbing into the right back side of my head. The pain kept faiding away and back slowly. Then my right ear started hurting and becam itchy. Felt lime somthing was pushing up against my ear!  Then the right side of my face started tingliling, then it felt like the right side of my throat was being closed or somthing then the left side of face started tingiling a little but though not nearly as much as the right side. And then the left back side of my head felt like somthing was jabing into it for like. Half a minute to a minute. The pain came in faster on the back right side of mynhead when I layed my head against the thing at the head of my bed because of the poles on it. And I often feel light headed I think I may of fainted the other day when getting out of the tub could that be connected to it all??? And last summer I stood up to fast and lost control of my body for 30-60 seconds and my legs were shaking and I dropped the phone the a few mounths later I stood up to fast and once again lost control and fell to my knees if I hadent fallen on my knees I would of fallen head first down the stairs! And I remember getting light headed last summer when I had already been standing fir at least 5 minutes! And last night I felt light headed when laying down but then my head started to feel heavy! Is this conncected??? Why did this happen??? And why does my head hurt almost everyday but hardly ever the same???
the headaches sounds like cluster headaches you could also have blood pressure problems and an ear infection,which can cause these sudden off balance feelings,please get it checked out mention vertigo too.
I also often get this weird feeling in my head but I don't know how to explain it. It doesent hurt but feels weird. But the it fades in and out and dosent stay at one time long enouph for ne to explain or it just isent string enouph to explain!!! But I get it alot!!! And it can last anywere from a minute to a few hours!!!
It isent strong enouph to explain not it isent string enouph to explain!!!
The symptoms you describe may b from Migrane (migraine) pain. You need a CT scan. see your primary or internist
What dose
your primary internist mean???
a scan can rule out alot of things that are making you think the worst the feelings you are describing are strange,are you taking anything for it at the mo
No the only medication I am taking is for ADD butt I don't know the name of it!!!
i would def say it is either tension or cluster headaches,when are you back at the doctors
4 months at least until my next docotor appointment. They gave me 13 refils I now have 4 left so I haven't been to the doctor in 9 months!
WOW I just looked up cluster headace and it sounds almost exactly like me except the pain of somthing digging into my head is not on the eye it's on the back of my head! But the one side of the face deffently sounds like me!!!
the pains are stress and tension,cant believe you cant get to see your doctor for 4 months that is terrible.
Well I could of I told my my mum then she could book an appointment but I haven't told m mum about the headaces!!!!!
tell your mum,how old are you?
16
please tell your mum you are to young to go through this alone you should be enjoying life not stressing alone
There's alot I have gone threw alone in the last year. If you go to the teen depressoin form I have a recent post on there and you can fully understand what I mean because I really don't feel like typing it out here!!!!!!
A related discussion, Headache was started.