Why is my daughters spleen enlarged?
my 9 year old daughter has been suffering with tummy pains for a long time shes very pail bruises easily and doesnt sleep well a few weeks ago she had blood tests and scans on her organs the results came back that her liver enzimes are slighty high and her spleen is enlarged what does this mean? the doctors just took more blood for tests but didnt explain why
Her spleen may be irritated because her liver or her gall bladder is not functioning properly.  While you wait for the MD's to figure this out it probably wouldn't hurt to get her on a little milk thistle for her liver and a multi vitamin with iron.  It is easy to over due iron in children, so make sure you use children's vitamins and stick to the proper dosage.  This will also help her with her bruising and her pasty color.  It may also help improve her energy level.  Natural remedies always take a while to work, so don't expect her spleen to normalize for at least a couple of months.  Meanwhile, try to get her on a healthy diet that includes a lot of vegetables and healthy lean mean (mostly chicken and fish with only a bit of red meat).  Best of luck!  I hope she starts feeling better soon!