Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Why isn't th left side of my lip moving with the other

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Last Night I noticed that when I laughed or smiled only my right side of my lip would come up and the other side would kinda struggle. So that It looked like a distorted smirk. I thought nothing of it, but I stayed up all night to work on a school project, so when I went to school and I was still having this problem. I'm really nervous because it's been like this the whole day. It feels like when the medicine the dentists shoot up your gums to numb you is almost wearing off. I can feel it, it isn't numb. But it's like the muscles are wanting to just drop every time they start working. Can anyone tell me what this is, and if so what could do?
1 Comment
It sounds like Bell's palsy, which you should see a doctor for.  I suggest this instead of stroke because of your listed age of 15, although occasionally a young person has a stroke, but it's rare.  I will give you a link as a message so you can read about it and see a picture.