Why the sweating of legs at night?
why night  time leg sweating? Why is the explenation to the sweating of legs particularly at night? Is this associated with any illness or is it an illness?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The first two things to be ruled out are hyperhidrosis and restless leg syndrome. Other endocrine gland related conditions like acromegaly and glucose control disorders (diabetes and hypoglycemia both) all result in increased sweating. Pheochromocytoma, cancers, carcinoid syndromes, tuberculosis and other infections too can cause increased sweating. It can also be due to low blood pressure.
I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Take care!
I have never heard this as an illness.  Nightsweats are symptoms of many disorders.  If they continue, seek a physicians care.