Withdrawal??
I recently weaned myself off of lexapro after using it for about 8 years. Everything has gone weexcept for one very troubling problem that continues some 3 weeks since I last took my last small dose of lexapro.

Nearly every night as I prepare to go to bed I start to get warm and then I start getting the shakes. I get under the covers and try to get warm.. Once I have warmed with in afew hours of sleep I am awoken from the results of night sweats, which have left my sheets and pillows wet.

This condition never happens during any other part of the day, only as I prepare for bed.

Can anyone relate to this condition and if so how long does it last or is medication necessary?
Could be withdrawal, but also during the night our blood sugar changes as we sleep so maybe get it checked.  Good luck!

I have the same thing happen to me. I sweat so bad that I have to get up and change cause I'm shaking cold. I would think it is withdrawal. I just try to wear something very light and That helps!!
How long has your condition gone on and have you consulted a physican? Do you attribute your night sweats to withdrawal from a anti-depressent?