Withdrawal??
I recently weaned myself off of lexapro after using it for about 8 years. Everything has gone weexcept for one very troubling problem that continues some 3 weeks since I last took my last small dose of lexapro.

Nearly every night as I prepare to go to bed I start to get warm and then I start getting the shakes. I get under the covers and try to get warm.. Once I have warmed with in afew hours of sleep I am awoken from the results of night sweats, which have left my sheets and pillows wet.

This condition never happens during any other part of the day, only as I prepare for bed.

Can anyone relate to this condition and if so how long does it last or is medication necessary?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Could be withdrawal, but also during the night our blood sugar changes as we sleep so maybe get it checked.  Good luck!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Hello,

I have the same thing happen to me. I sweat so bad that I have to get up and change cause I'm shaking cold. I would think it is withdrawal. I just try to wear something very light and That helps!!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
How long has your condition gone on and have you consulted a physican? Do you attribute your night sweats to withdrawal from a anti-depressent?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
4851940_tn?1385441629
Blank