Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Wondering what is causing this

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Wondering what is causing this

I don't feel any pain when urinating but i feel a slight abdominal pain and experience little drops of blood after urinating.Wondering what could be wrong with me,whether its a urinary tract infection or bladder infection or better still something else?
That is still symptoms of a UTI so best to get to the doctor and get some antibiotics. Just make sure you're drinking plenty of water and/or cranberry juice as well and try flush it out your system along with the meds.
ok, thank you!
This can also be caused by kidney stones.  If you haven't gone to the doctor yet, it would be a good idea so that they can do a urinalysis.  This will be the best way to decide how to treat your symptoms.  I recently thought I had a uti and was surprised to find out that I had no infection, it was kidney stones.  With either, drinking plenty of fluids,  and avoiding caffeine and other diuretics is a good rule to follow.