Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Wondering what is causing this
About This Community:

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Wondering what is causing this

I don't feel any pain when urinating but i feel a slight abdominal pain and experience little drops of blood after urinating.Wondering what could be wrong with me,whether its a urinary tract infection or bladder infection or better still something else?
Related Discussions
3 Comments
Blank
1527510 tn?1392304944
That is still symptoms of a UTI so best to get to the doctor and get some antibiotics. Just make sure you're drinking plenty of water and/or cranberry juice as well and try flush it out your system along with the meds.
Blank
ok, thank you!
Blank
This can also be caused by kidney stones.  If you haven't gone to the doctor yet, it would be a good idea so that they can do a urinalysis.  This will be the best way to decide how to treat your symptoms.  I recently thought I had a uti and was surprised to find out that I had no infection, it was kidney stones.  With either, drinking plenty of fluids,  and avoiding caffeine and other diuretics is a good rule to follow.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources