Worn down, high fever and abdominal pain in child
My daughter is 5 years old and everytime she gets worn down  or over exerted she will get a fever that gets as high as 104 degrees.  When the fever gets that high she will throw up because of the high fever.  She says that her stomach hurts and doesn't want it touched.  We have to battle the fever usually for at least three to five days.  This happens quite often.  A couple of times it has taken me at least a day to get control of the fever.  I have taken her to the doctor numerous times and they check for strep (negative) and then just say that she has a virus.  I do not believe that because no one else ever gets sick and the same thing happens all of the time.  I do not know whether to think this is just her body  or if she has some kind of underlying disease or what?  Is this normal or should I have her looked at by a specialist of some sort or is there a certain disease or disorder that could cause this?  If she has something that is causing this I want to find it and be able to help her.  Any ideas would be helpful as I am stumped and frustrated.  Thank you.
There is a rare autoimmune disorder called Addison's Disease.  It only affects 4 in every 100,000 people, but it would be worth it probably to have her tested for it.  It is also known as adrenal insufficiency, and it happens when the message from the brain to the adrenal glands doesn't get received in the right way and the adrenal glands fail to produce the needed chemicals to react to stress (or possibly exertion).  During what is called an "Addisonian Crisis," immediately after the message has failed to be responded to, it can cause severe vomiting and abdominal pain, as well as other stuff the more it develops.  Like I said, it's very very rare, but it might be worth testing for in this situation.  (For the record, it is easily manageable.)

I also had a friend once with the same problem and it turned out that some of her organs were in the wrong place for some reason.
It could also be a simple hernia.  A lot of people have hernias around their belly button from the cord, but sometimes, that can be really painful.
I would ask the dr for an xray of her abdomen...or the next time it occurs take her to the er and ask for an xray.....what color is her vomit? how are her bowel movements?  there are a few things that could cause her this problem such as an intermittent volvulus, or malrotation, or some other intestinal problem...the other thing is a gi specialist....the fever makes me think of these things.  good luck