Worried
Lately I have had burning sensation occurring in different parts of my head. I also have sore spots, pressure behind my eyes and head. I'm having neck pain as well. Sometimes i feel like i have fluid on the brain. Yes i do be nauseated at times.I had an MRI about 4months ago. It came back normal. I know I have sinus problem. I don't think this has anything to with it. I guess. I hope its nothing serious going on with me. Is anyone going through something like this.
anexity and pressure thoughts and stress can cause this condition vist a psychologist , can help you much to not let this thoughts affect you psychological stability heath , ti is just may be anexiety
Aneurysms in the brain occur when there is a weakened area in the wall of a blood vessel. An aneurysm may be present from birth (congenital) or it may develop later in life, such as after a blood vessel is injured.
A person may have an aneurysm without having any symptoms. This kind of aneurysm may be found when an MRI or CT scan of the brain is done for another reason.

A cerebral aneurysm may begin to "leak" a small amount of blood. This may cause a severe headache that a patient may describe as "the worst headache of my life." It may be called a thunderclap or sentinel headache. This means the headache could be a warning sign of a rupture days or weeks after the headache first happens.

Symptoms of aneurysm:
*Double vision
*Loss of vision
*Headaches
*Eye pain
*Neck pain
*Stiff neck
*Confusion, lethargy, sleepiness, or stupor
*Eyelid drooping
*Headaches with nausea or vomiting
*Muscle weakness or difficulty moving any part of the body
*Numbness or decreased sensation in any part of the body
*Seizures
*Speech impairment
*Stiff neck (occasionally)
*Vision changes (double vision, loss of vision)

Remember, I'm NOT a health professional, this is my best guess as to what's going on, consult your doctor, to find out what this really is.
an MRI  would have eliminated many serious things.  i am having similar problems plus some.  my doctor is saying migraines.  sorry this isn't really helpful... hope you feel better soon, it ***** having headaches this bad.