Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Wound of finger won't heal, white water, raw

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have a wound on my pointing finger right beside my nail. Its like at the side of the nail because I pealed that side of the nail which I normally do, and it bleeds alittle and usually heals. But this time it doesn't and I think its infected.
So now on the side of my nail its abit raw and it lets out this white water thing that if it dried became yellow.
Its really raw that when I touch it, it hurts. Since its my finger I tried not to get it dirty or touched, but sometimes I accidentally hit it. There is no paste as I look at it, but I'm not really sure. And because its at the side of the nail, the nail is kinda touching it so I tried to cut abit of the nail so it wont but it still is.
Help pls!
I left out that I used Detol antiseptic cream on my finger, and the white water is lymph.
Sorry!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The skin next to the nail is very sensitive and should never be peeled. If it turns up, it should be neatly nipped with a nail cutter.
Now that it is not healing, clean the wound with antiseptic solution and apply anti bacterial cream. If, this does not heal in two to three days then consult a doctor. Also get you blood sugar tested.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Thx!
Yeah i know i should be peeling it but the nail clipper wasn't near me.
Anyways, I cleaned the wound as you said, and let the lymph dry up.
Its still abit swelled, and itchy but less worse.