Wrist pain
Hi I was wondering if it is possible to sprain or fracture your wrist in your sleep??
Cause I woke up with my wrist hurting. It hurts when I move it and grab things. I dont know what I did to it!! I was thinking I'll wait it out.... But I don't know!!! Should I get it checked? Or can I treat it at home... Plus it tingles a little. Please help!!
Do you use your hands/wrists a lot for work/computer/video games?  The tingling sensation makes me think of an RMI-repetetive motion injury, like carpal tunnel.  If you do a lot of work with your hands, you should have them checked.  If it is something like carpal tunnel, it's better to catch it early.  I have carpal tunnel in both hands.  My doctor instructed me to wear braces on my wrists, even when asleep, because people often push their hands up under their pillows or lean on them while sleeping and this puts stress on the joint.  When this happens, the wrist can be painful upon waking.  I recommend having it checked by a doctor, especially if the pain lingers or gets worse.
I don't use them a lot for computer and such.
The pain Gets worse when I move it.
Thanks I do not use my hands alot. I don't think that carpal tunnel is the cause. What could it be?? The tingling went away but everything else still remains, the pain and painful to use ect.