Yellow Discharge From Penis
Okay so these past 2 days i woke up with a yellow liquid comeing out of my penis but its not a constant drip tho its only there whenever i wake up erection or not but its only a little bit and its not thick or anything juss a little bit and it is tha same color as a loogie i should say and some burning when i urinate but only sometimes i dont know how to really explain it but yeah thats basically it can anyone help me ?????
same issue here....
and when erect it feels swollen
cant **** right or nut without SEERING PAIN
yea im just having the same thing, im going to get mine checked out tommorrow
same problem wid me..........plz tell me is this a very serious problem....or related to hiv + symtoms...bcoz i m gay.....sex do alot wid guys....i m very scary..plz helpme

Welcome to the forum!
STDs like gonorrhea and Chlamydia can cause yellow discharge from penis. It could be yellowish semen. A yellowish tinge in semen can be due to prostate infection or mixing of urine. You should consult an urologist and get your prostate checked for infection.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
I have a problem with my genitals. I just got through masturbating(loney because of break up) and after I ejaculated I noticed yellow liquid along with small yellow chunks (similar to VERY tiny crumbs). You can literally pick them up with the finger tip it will stick. Mine could be a reult of unclean penis as I am uncircumsized and I have an issue where I can't pull the skin back all the way.

I should also mention that recently I masturbated with a dirty sock that might have had grass residue on it, although that was weeks ago.