Yellow watery poo
Please help, I'm a 24 year old female. I have been getting very bad diarrhea for the past couple of days. Its yellow and very watery. I dont have any stomach pains accompanying it really, just flatulence and my stomach is hard and swollen. Should I go to the doctors or will this blow over???
maybe you have IBS, go to the doctors
I would suggest going to the doctor.  Diarrhea can cause severe dehydration.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Take an OTC lactobacillus preparation and yoghurt with your meals. Drink plenty of fluids. Eat light, do not stay hungry but eat simple things like toast, porridge, cereals, crackers etc. Take ORS. Take over the counter antacid and antiemetic (this SOS for vomiting). Watch out for a day or two with this treatment. If still the symptoms persist, then you may need an antibiotic for the gut and would need to see a doctor.
Please go through as advised. In all probability things will settle down. At any time you feel that symptoms are worsening (more than 8-10 loose stools in 24 hrs, vomiting, feeling faint, high fever etc) please go to the ER. Take care!