Yuky secretions itching my vagina
Plz always i have yellow secretions come from my vagina with itching , irritation & burning sensation , they leave a White precipitate in my vagina which causes me this irritation . I went to the doctor & she gave me more than one antibiotic as it's a bacterial infection called staphaureus & all these treatments are n't effective specially i'm virgin in my 20 age . It causes me pain in the uterus area
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Since you are a virgin, the secretions with foul odor can be due to fungal infection or due to bacterial vaginosis or due to a forgotten tampon. The last option you can check yourself. Other options need vaginal swab examination. Since you are not responding to treatment with antibiotic, it could be a fungal infection. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please discuss with your gynecologist.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Thanxxxxx , I'd like to know can it affect my partner with any harm or abnormal feeling? can it causes me hemorrhage or pain during the sexual intercourse?