Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
abdominal discomfort w/lump

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

abdominal discomfort w/lump

Hello, I've been having discomfort around upper stomach and I felt a lump. Also, notice belching, nausea and my stomach would swell.  The Dr said it was a fatty nodule.  It bothers me everyday, Its a discomfort pain.  They finally did a US and the findings are:
Anterior to the sternum in the subcutaneous tissue there are 3 hypoechoic nodules ranging from 1.3 to 1.5cm.  These nodules are nonspecific. They could represent fibrous tissue.

Its crazy I think my body may produce nodules, I had them on my thyroid and got bigger so I had surgery 2 diff. time on my thyroid.
Is this something I should be concern of since there is discomfort there. I'm someone that doesn't give up easy to pain. I would really appreciate any input!!!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The symptoms “discomfort around upper stomach and I felt a lump. Also, notice belching, nausea and my stomach would swell” could be due to epigastric hernia, where a part of stomach or intestine herniates. It could in addition be due to acidity and gastric reflux. Possibility of a hiatal hernia too needs to be ruled out.
I suggest you consult a gastroenterologist. Meanwhile eat light. Avoid tea, coffee, smoking, alcohol, spicy and oily food.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Thank you for the info. I really appreciate it.
The Dr put me on Dicycolmine 10mg and Aug 24th going to do Endoscopy.
They seem not to be worried about the nodules. I had one years ago that did cause pain and after they took out they said now it makes since why it hurt. It was growing around my muscle. So, I'll  just wait and watch on the nodules.
The Med. seems to helping some.  Seem more concern about the swelling,belching and it doesn't take much to fill me up when I eat.
Thank you for your time!!!
Hi.... have you had a mri or ultrasound to chek for cysts on your ovaries? I will get that done and go from there!!! God bless you
No, mri or ct. Have no ovaries, complete hysterectomy. It hurts where the nodule is but the Dr. said  my stomach is where the pain. But, I feel the nodule and thats where it hurts. weird.  And I was up last night with it hurting, sleep only 2hrs. My stomach swells, belching and after most meals have to run to bathroom.  Have no gallbladder. Ultrasound showed nothing but those nodules (3). I think the next step going down my throat.  
Thank you
Had a endoscopy done today
resules: inflammation of the stomach,small hital hernia and checking for H ply. ?
Did a bisopy so we'll wait for that.  The Dr put me on Diclyomine 10mg -4 times a day going to change it to 20mg.  Stil have discomfort  in upper stomach and diarhera. What should the next test be if I still having problems? (had gallbladder removed 2yrs ago)