Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
abdominal pain, dizziness, vertigo, neck pain,
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

abdominal pain, dizziness, vertigo, neck pain,

I became ill over a year ago living in Osaka japan. I was teaching english and was suddenly struck with abdominal pain, shaking, sweating, and blurred vision. i returned to the USA where i have sought medical care since. It was discovered that i had an ulcer and an infection in my small intestine. the problem is that now those have been treated and i am still having multiple problems. my head feels full and slow, my eyes seem slow to acclimate when i turn my head or move quickly. my teeth and gums are often sore. my neck is always tight and it feels as if their are weights attached to my crown pulling down. I have had multiple blood tests, brain scans, and evaluations of my GI tract. any help would be greatly appreciated. i am 25 years old and my life has stopped due to this illness. i understand that my symptoms are so random that it would seem that they cant be related but they all started at the same time and have continued together.
thanks,
d50kimo
Related Discussions
1 Comment
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,

Your symptoms can be related to temporomandibular joint disorder(an umbrella term covering acute or chronic inflammation of the temporomandibular joint, which connects the lower jaw to the skull) , sinusitis,migraine or panic attack.

The list of symptoms of TMJ disorder is a long one and you can read it from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporomandibular_joint_disorder

Are you having any nasal congestion or post nasal drip?Sinusitis can also cause dizziness,fullness of head and headaches.Migraine can also cause such symptoms. Panic attacks are sudden, discrete periods of intense anxiety, mounting physiological arousal, fear, stomach problems and discomfort that are associated with a variety of somatic and cognitive symptoms.

I feel that a neurologist’s and dentist’s consultation will be the best.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.

Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank