Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
ac joint trouble

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

ac joint trouble

for the 5th time.....my right shoulder is effing killin me!!! it has a very intense pain in it and my right shoulder goes sort of a painful numb.please ,..help!

This discussion is related to Pain In Right Shoulder and Arm.
Hi sounds like you have a effing muscle problem, just get to a doctor or an ER room, let them sort you out, if its that bad I dont think any kind of rubs will do the trick.
Good Luck
You might want to make sure that is not your rotter cuff is not torn. That is what is sounds like.
its a very deep,intense pain,and ive developed a hard knot on top of my shoulder.i'm in a very bad position with this,i have no insurance and i am the sole income provider in my household.i need someone to describe what arthritis feels like......