achiness and fatigue
For about 2 weeks now I have been very tired and achy. Mainly my back by my ribs on both sides. It is to the point that I have problems sleeping. I wake up at night in pain. It isn't a sharp pain but more like a dull one. I have also been running a slight fever for about a week. I am prone to UTI and I just wanted to know if this sounds like anything I should be concerned about. The pain is getting to the point where I have problems standing for too long or even sitting makes me uncomfortable. Any suggestions would be awesome!! Thanks!
Do you have the money to see a doctor?  It seems to have gone on too long. If you've had a fever more than 3 days and you feel like it is getting worse you should see a doctor.  I don't think that it is a UTI if your pain is the upper back, unless you have burning while urinating or a change of urine color or consistentcy.  Don't let this go on much longer, fever is a sign of infection that your body is trying to fight.
It was a kidney infection.

I was just going to ask you... "is the pain in your kidney area"?

Glad you found your diagnosis !