aching arms n hands
i ve been waking up with numb hands for 4 weeks then after that still the same but now my right arm  and hand  ache all the time like ive got flew in it thats how  i can explain it my finger tips to touch hurt hand carnt open battles n things anyone got owt like that  or any advice ?????
are you eating enough fruit scurvy can cause this or lack of other nutrients in the body. Or may be carpal tunnel in your hands.
You most likely have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (which is increased pressure on median nerve in wrist) ,   You may also have several other conditions: Cervical Spondylosis (vertabrae in neck worn and bone and cartridge deterioration resulting in bone spurs and pressing on nerves), Thoracic Outlet Syndrome  (a compession of nerves or blood vessels between clavical and rib cage), Peripheral Neuropathy (caused by alcohol, diabetes, or lead/mercury poisoning), Cubital Tunnal Syndrome (ulnar nerve problem caused by elbow bent for long period of time) ... My money is on Carpal Tunnel because of numbness, pain in hands, weakness and dropping things
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
There is a chance that you have compression of the spinal nerves in the cervical spine region. This can happen due to overuse of computers, work involving straining of neck, herniated disc, canal stenosis, bone disease, spondylosis, poor posture etc. A MRI of the cervical spine and nerve conduction studies may be required. Please consult a neurologist. The treatment is to remove the compression. You have to discuss the best treatment option with a neurologist, which can range from medication to physiotherapy to traction, cervical collars or even surgery. Alternatively you can visit a chiropractor or a physical therapist and learn some exercises which you can do to relieve the compression, but consulting a neurologist is a must.
Use a hard bed to sleep. Avoid a pillow. Roll a towel and place it under your neck while sleeping on the back and between head and shoulder when lying on the side. Initially this will be uncomfortable but with time the acupressure will do wonders. Use an analgesic cream or spray. Anti-inflammatory drugs help.
It can also be carpal-tunnel syndrome.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!