Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
aching joints, red blotchy and itchy rash, lumps behind ears, sore thro...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

aching joints, red blotchy and itchy rash, lumps behind ears, sore throat

4 nights ago I woke up and was unable to lift my head, left arm or left leg - they had 'fallen asleep' and required a number of minutes of forced shaking to result in pins and needles feeling before recovering full feeling. 3 nights ago the same thing happened but only in my left arm from the shoulder down.

Then 3 days ago I noticed a red blotchy rash all over my arms, chest and stomach. It did not itch at the time and died down after a couple of hours.

Since then it returns at odd occasions but has not returned to my stomach or chest but moved to my forearms and today on day three my feet and calf muscles and hands.

It has no been itchy up until this morning when my feet and hands have itched and become inflamed where the rash is located.

I have had a sore throat for approximately 4 days and itchy inner ears for 2 days (sore throat and inner ear itch is only mild).

I have no fever, though I have had a couple of headaches which are generally uncommon for me. I have also noticed 3 hard lumps along the base of my hairline on the left side of my neck and 2 behind my right ear which are sore to touch and feel like bone underneath.

2 days ago my joints began to ache behind my knees, at the ankle joint, elbows, shoulders and most acutely in my wrists and fingers which is still present today. I had difficulty pulling and lifting items such as water bottles and duvet covers last night. The aches feel like I have done heavy weights training at the gym the day before.

Apart from the aching joints, the rash itching and the dull sore throat / itchy ear, I feel rather normal. I went to the doctor and he wants me to have a blood test - he has prescribed amoxil believing it may be a strep infection.  

I sleep rather well and am a 25 year old 5'7'' female of 127.6 lbs Please help!

Appear to be problems with circulatory system. Try Suana baths. Hot oil massage but its always advisable to ask doctors first.
You should go to the Dr and let them check out those "knots" along your neck.  Sound like lymph nodes.  Sounds like you might be having an allergic reaction to something in my opinion, but Im not Dr.  Think about what you may have eaten, new products you may be using, etc.  Because simply cutting it out may make it stop.  If not, I would so go get that checked out.
I have the pins & needles, inflammation, joint pain and swollen lymph nodes and have recently been diagnosed with Lupus, but yours could be a number of things.