ankle pains
I've been having sudden pains in my left ankle, I haven't sprained it, or over stretched it (as far as I know possible).  It's intense and sudden and last for about a minute and goes away. It was about once a week when it started about three weeks ago, but in the last week and a half it has been everyday at least twice a day.  It occurs most often when sitting down, but has occurred once or twice while standing. It helps to put pressure on it and hold it until the pain stops. I've been resting and taking ibuprofen, but neither seems to be working. Anyone think they know what it could be? I've looked into some things but nothing sounds right; symptoms are totally off.
Please help! I would like to know what it could be and what I can do to fix it without going to a doctor(no health insurance at the moment.)