Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
anxiety and numbness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

anxiety and numbness

i have anxiety and i was on paxil then zoloft for about 2 weeks a peace. but now i have been off all medications for about 3 weeks. my anxiety has come back and i have this feeling that i am either going to hurt myself or someone else i dont know why i feel like this but it is scaring the **** out of me! i dont want to do it but its this thought that keeps coming in my head over and over again and it makes me have panic attacks!

Please call your physician right now and tell him what you've told us or go to your local hospital.

Please call 911 or call your doctor right a way. YOU CAN FEEL BETTER SOON! Let us know what you do.