Undiagnosed Symptoms Expert Forum
appendix

Topics covered include , breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

appendix
I woke up in alot of pain and my right side is all black and blue.
Not sure what the question is, but I'll discuss the various causes of right-sided pain.  

If there is skin discoloration, you want to exclude a bleed.  An ultrasound or CT scan can be done to evaluate for this possibility.  These tests can also evaluate the organs, including the liver, gallbladder or appendix, as well as any problems with the bowels.  

I would have this evaluated by your personal physician, or be seen in the emergency department to exclude an emergent condition, like an uncontrolled bleed or appendicitis.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin Pho, M.D.
www.kevinmd.com
www.twitter.com/kevinmd