Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
arm and chest pain problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

arm and chest pain problems

im 25 and have had chest pains on and off for 3 years now,started off for 2 years in my chest around my heart and doctors put it down to a strained heart muscle caused by work.Now recentley this year in early January i got the worst pain yet in chest(in heart),which gave me a panic attack and i genuinely thort i was dyeing there and then but doctors put it down to strain and stress again but now a month on my pain is now occasionally near heart but most pain now near top of my chest on the left about 3 bones(ribs) down and radiates also to my shoulder and all way down arm(left only and always never right), and arm pain is constant and aches alot, leading to a tingle in my left hand any one any ideas.
i have never had any history of any other medical problems and doctors say my body health is as good as it can be.
A related discussion, possible cardiac? was started.
Sounds like a compressed nerve to me, you probably have a misalignment in your cervical column and upper thoracic column. See a chiropractor and I' am sure they can offer you some relief of these symptoms.