Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
atopic dermatitis and my period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

atopic dermatitis and my period

Is it possible for atopic dermatitis to lessen in severity and then return with a vengenance and in a different spot a few days before I start my period? I`ve had it for a few months and am using the meds prescribed by my md. It never goes away completely, just lessens in intensity a lot,but the last 2-3 months I noticied the itching starts again and very severe. Just when I`m about to go crazy due to the constant itch, it starts to improve,never gone,and within a couple days I start my period. Is this weird or what? Is it possible? Thanks.