baby has swollen feet, cold, & red on top
My daughter is 10months old, and since she was a newborn, has been dealing w/ her feet becoming swollen, they also become ice cold, and redish/purplish(bruised looking) on top when this happens. When she was first born her hands and feet were always ice cold & purple, the doctor just said it's probobly because she's so little, and can't stay warm(this was summer time, and she was always bundled up, but I said ok doc w/e). Well ever since she was around 3months of age her feet get swollen, and redish on top and ice cold. Also, I feel that it sometimes gives her pain, because we'll hold her hands and have her walk, and usually she'll do great, but sometimes she'll walk funny or drag a foot, or  try to walk on her tippy toes(she shouldn't do this being she was never in a walker or something that would cause her to be on her tippy toes). Sometimes when she crawls she'll also do it weird, she'll sometimes drag herself, or pull herself w/ her arms and instead of using knees to crawl she'll keep her leg straight, and weird things like that. Has anyone had a child w/ this issue? Does anyone have any ideas, or advice that could lead me in the right direction, if so that would be much appreciated, as I'm not finding anything when I do research.
Thank you!
Wow, I am so sorry to hear this. I am not a doctor, but I am thinking of things like maybe
autoimmune diseases (there are some affecting the circualtion). Also, have you had a cardiologist look at her? Boy, there has to be a cause. I will look around and if I come up with any other ideas I will get back to you.
Hi I want to send you a link, so please check your inbox. We cant post links without prior permission.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.