been ill for the last six weeks
i've been ill since december 7th 2010, i suffer from depression, my symptoms are fever, bodyaches, chills, diarreah, breathing difficulties, pans in chest, with tightening of upper back and pain spreading to my right arm and left arm sweating, weight loss, loss of appetite, weakness is so much that ican bearly stand and walk, coughing, been to doctors yesterday as well but they can't find what the cause i yet, they put me on a different antibiotic called cefalexin capsules, but previous to this medication i've had amoxcyllin capsules, docyciline capsules, prednisulone tabs, i've taken so many medicines and is not getting better my doctor has said that my bloood pressure is a bit high but nothing to worry about. i hope i can find someone who can direct me in the direction to get my health back to normal
Pain alone can make your blood pressure high.

What are they doing to diagnose your illness,  besides trying out different antibiotics?  
Check into side effects of various meds you are and have been on. Dont settle for the list they give you with your prescription. Go online and research. Also, try another doctor if this one is not able to find anything. Also if breathing issues and chest pain, it wouldnt hurt to see a cardiologist.
It sounds like you're developing health anxiety. I went through the same thing a couple years ago. I had a miscarriage in the winter, got sick, went through all different types of anitbiotics (which totally mess your body up fyi) and in the end of all the damn tests there wasnt anything wrong with me. They never found ONE thing. It was all my mental issues causing physical symptoms and my stressing over them making them worse.