bitter, salty, metalic taste in mouth
For the last 2 days I have experienced a bitter, salty or meatalic taste in my mouth.  It's hard to figure out which one. Anyone have any ideas?
do you have sinus problems or drainage i get this taste when i have a sinus infection tastes like aluminum foil see your md you will need antibiotics or you could have an infected tooth.  good luck
From what I had read, it could be a few things. Aside from that, consider your Zinc intake-you may need more.
Acid reflux commonly causes unplesant tastes in the mouth.  A metalic taste in the mouth is called dysgeusia.  Flagyl, tetracycline, penicillamine, Biaxin, ethambutol, biguanides, or allopurinol could cause a metalic taste in the mouth, or several medications that are chewed.  Also, several infections of the mouth or teeth could cause the taste.  Something else you might look at are the symptoms of Chrohn's disease.
Have you been to the dentist lately?  You can get these tastes in the mouth right after getting filling, or if a filling is loose. If the filling is loose and you are eating acidic foods, the interaction with silver will give you a metallic taste.
for almost two years,i am having sore mouth ;accomplished with headache i m begining to get tired of my life i have seen doctors no one to find solution to my broblems