bladder incontenence during pregnancy...
I am 27 weeks pregnant nd sick i have a horrible cough but the bad part is everytime i cough i pee my pants im very concerned what should i do?
Talk to your doc! Bladder incontinence while pregnancy is completely normal! Lots of women have that problem, I know I did & lots of my other friends did too! Its nothing to be ashamed of, most importantly.... You know there is a bundle of joy sitting on your bladder & that's the only reason its a problem!!! Once you deliver you should be back to normal! Believe me, I woke up 2 times during my pregnancy & found out I had wet the bed, it *****!!!LOL Hope this helps!
I appreviste you responding it is embarrassing especially not telling my fiance
i know this sounds strange but coofee has healing properties  i used  coffe already stained thru the machine still in the filter cooled  did it in the tub the oils are great for your internal skin and the caffiene is a  very mild soothing stimulant when used this way it helpd keep the mucles at work if you know what i mean hope this helps ,your hillbilly friend Choose Nature
Interesting...i love home remedies so ill give it a try