blazing on body
my neighbour, a lady in her sixties, is complaining of a blazing in her limbs, hands foot, head, etc.  Her blood sugar is not high.but her cholesterol is 210 and the doctor is treating her with medication.  The medication only started recently.  
She is having trouble sleeping and takes medication to help her sleep.  Her diet is good, lots of fruits and vegetables, whole wheat bread, and little sugar and salt.
I am worried about the blazing on her body though, as this is getting her more stressed.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The symptoms could be the side effect of her medications. She should talk to her doctor and either change the timing of medication or change the medication.
Other possibility is menopause. She should get her blood levels of FSH, LH, estrogen and progesterone checked with help of a gynecologist.
Other possibility is paresthesia or abnormal sensations involved with peripheral neuropathies of diabetes, hypothyroidism, Lyme's and lupus. Please consult her PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral.
Take care!
tell her about mona vie it is amazing my mother and grandmom had a similer problem after 2-3 month of it they are medication and pain free!