Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
bleeding pore

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

bleeding pore

I have a small spot on my chin that just will not heal. It started out as what I thought was a pimple. It will scab over but if the scab is scratched off it will bleed profusely. It has been there for almost 8 weeks and I am a bit concerned.
I would look into it my mother had something similar and it turned out that she had a basil cell (sp) cancer, which doesn't really usually cause any problems.  But it needs to be removed if that's what it is.  You should have it looked at.  Good luck.
You need to see an MD , as soon as possible . If you ignore skin cancer it could take your entire face..or more in the end . If treated immediately , it can be cured .The surgery is relatively painless and on an out-patient basis . Good luck .