Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
bleeding when peeing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

bleeding when peeing

Hi, I have noticed that when i pee, blood comes out with the pee. It only happened twice, once a few months ago and once recently. It did not hurt at all. I was wondering if this is something to worry about, and should I go see a doctor about it, because it takes about a month to secure an appointment.

Thank you so much for your help in advance. I really appreciate it.
Yes!  You should see a urologist about it as soon as you can.  There can be many reasons for blood in your urine, from interstitial cystitis to endometriosis inside the bladder if female, to stones in the bladder or kidneys, to cancer, and much more (see symptom checker on this website).  And, there can be blood in the urine that is microscopic that you wouldn't notice as well.  So, please secure an appt. by all means!  
sounds like cystitus to me, have you had unprotected sex at all before the first time you had it? as this can also be a sign of chlamydia
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The most common cause of blood in urine is UTI. The next possible diagnosis is stone. The stone can be anywhere in the urinary system from kidney to urethra. However since there are no symptoms, chances of these are less.
Cancers of urinary system or some drugs too cause blood in urine. Bladder infections and cysts too can cause similar symptoms. In females it could be due to bladder endometriosis, vaginal and cervical infections and cancers along with uterine fibroids.
Yes, consult an urologist as soon as possible. If you are a female, consult your gynecologist too.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

A related discussion, bleeding when peeing was started.