Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
blister like pimples on the butt filled wit pus
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

blister like pimples on the butt filled wit pus

My fiance' has been having boils since he was about 10yrs old but has only lanced one. He is now 32yrs and they are now reoccuring alot, but everytime they disappear before they 'mature'. Recently he developed one but this time its formed clusters of what look like blisters and filled wit puss, they are very painful.

Can boils be transmitted from one person to another?
Am i at rusk of getting such infections?
Can it be a STI like herpes?
2 Comments
Blank
Are you sure they are boils? I would say to go to the doctor or er and have them checked to make sure they are not staff infection. Staff can be reoccuring and very very contagious.
Blank
they are probubly his bodys way of detoxifying he needs to try a high dose of iodine daily to keep his insides healthy my worry is  is if his largest organ of his body aka the skin is infecting this way whats going on in the inside of his body if you cant afford this then when he starts feeling those bumps come on have him detoxify with a drink of hot water and epsome salts cover the taste with grapejuice just mix it into a 20 empty pop  he can double up and soak in a bath of epsom salts as well he may have to run to the bathroom a few times BUT hey his body is going to be doing so much better cheer up
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank