bloated stomach and burning inside
i have such a bloated stomach and burning inside of it when i move my belly it just burns feels like somethings moving in it no baby inside sometimesa when i burp i sometimes get vomit in my mouth  i go the bathroom all the time my doc ran all kinds of tests but nothing also i noticed recently that i am breaking out with red blotches all over my body when i sit down my right and left side burn does anyone have any ideas id really appreciate them i am 52 years old i have asthma fibromyaglia depression and anxiety  thaNK U FOR  UR TIME  hope to hear back soon

This discussion is related to stomach hard and uncomfortable feels bloated all the time.
Re: stomach hard and uncomfortable, feeling bloated- constipation or ascites (too much fluid in the peritoneal cavity of abdomen)?
burns and reflux of food- did they do an upper endoscopy and rule out gastroesophageal reflux disease, esophagitis, gastritis, and hiatal hernia?  
burps- Did they do a HIDA scan with ejection fraction to see if your gallbladder is okay?
In women, sometimes heart attack can be perceived as heartburn- did the doctor rule out heart problems?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The symptoms as of now (gas, cramps etc) could be due to inflammatory bowel conditions such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease (gluten intolerance), lactose intolerance or IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. Severe acidity with gastric reflux can also be a cause and so also hiatal hernia. It can also be due to H pylori infection.
Since there are red blotches, there are two main possibilities. One is H pylori infection and the other is Crohn’s disease.
I would strongly recommend you to see a gastroenterologist (a specialist who looks after the diseases of our digestive system). It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.