Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
blocked and runny nose,sneezing,sore throat,coughing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

hi yesterday i sneezed a lot but today i stopped sneezing but have a blocked nose and i feel like cant breath well because i sneezed a lot and its like inflammed

i was checked for asthma and dont have asthma

is this cold/flu?
If it's new to you and you don't have chronic allergies, like I do, then it probably is a virus.  I would recommend going to the Vitamin D Council's website to see what they have to say about colds and flu.  You would be amazed, but what they say really and truly works.  I applied this same knowledge to help a neighbor last year during the cold/flu season, giving her some of the vitamin D I had on hand, and it really did help her cut the duration of the cold she had.  I take it myself because I've had vitamin D deficiency, and probably had it most of my life, too.  Having the levels up truly does help prevent me from getting the virus in the first place.  Just the same, the information the Vitamin D Council provides for treating colds or flu once someone already has the virus really does help.
Hi There,

Seems you possibly had a reaction to some allergen to cause you to sneeze so much. If you have no other symptoms and obviously had it checked by a medical doctor for asthma at the time it will pass and the nasal passage is irritated at the moment.

If you havent had it checked by a medical doctor, and your previous hx of nil asthma is just a side comment you added, then obviously go see your doctor again. In the meantime, if you have swelling of the nasal passage, dark or patchy facial skin areas and / or headaches, this would suggest sinisitus which would require antibiotics. Or, it could also be another sinus issue which would require surgical removal of the nodes, either way, best to check it out with your doctor.

Also, Vitamin D is harmful and contraindicated in quite a lot of situations. If your nose starts to bleed and you have been taking vit D, it does prevent clotting, which, in turn will cause more severe bleeding. I disagree with the above comments from FurballsMom, and noone should EVER give out a "remedy" to a neighbour or friend for a seemingly common cold or flu etc etc etc. Example; if that individual was taking an anti-coagulant (such as heparin) and then their "neighbour" gave them vitamin D, it could be life threatening (internal bleeding and so on).

All the best!